Friday, October 29, 2010

Envy is a waste of time...

It happens in our lives, whether we are the Subject, or the Rival. It happens to me not once, not twice, not thrice...but in several occasions I am the Rival. WHY? From old schooldays to present career life, some are very transparent showing their grudge against me. If I was not strong enough, if I was meek and timid, I would be in depression, gloominess and lost...but fortunately I am born to be bold and courageous enough, I am able to confidently stand for my rights and I have a positive attitude towards self-assurance.
Envy is the art of counting the other fellow's blessings instead of your own. ~Harold Coffin
Jealousy is simply and clearly the fear that you do not have value. Jealousy scans for evidence to prove the point - that others will be preferred and rewarded more than you. There is only one alternative - self-value. If you cannot love yourself, you will not believe that you are loved. You will always think it's a mistake or luck. Take your eyes off others and turn the scanner within. Find the seeds of your jealousy, clear the old voices and experiences. Put all the energy into building your personal and emotional security. Then you will be the one others envy, and you can remember the pain and reach out to them. ~Jennifer James
Envy is a symptom of lack of appreciation of our own uniqueness and self worth. Each of us has something to give that no one else has. ~Elizabeth O'Connor
So, to anyone out there who envies me, I do not want to waste my time thinking of the reasons why you envy me, but, get a mirror and see yourself. If you cannot find your self-value, keep continue to envy me...coz I'm always your Sweet Rival :p
P/S: Especially dedicated to someone(s) who always envy me and dissatisfied with my POPularity and success....with a special message: GET A LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment