Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm starting fall in love with you

Feel like i want to scream out.... arghhhhh arghhh... AAAAAARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Rasa macam pembelot dah ni, Nini oh Nini kuatkan la hati mu itu. I LIVE for Twilight, I BREATHE it GO VAMPIRE DIARIES!! GO TWILIGHT!! see, I am totally neutral. like Switzerland. ;P .... but i think I'm starting fall in love with DAMON.... huarghhhhhhhhhhh sorry EDWARD


p/s : have you watch Vampire Diaries Season 2 episode 8 ? i do really hope Elena remember what
Damon said... Sian btul kat Damon la...




2 comments:

cikpuanhady said...

nini..me dah upload 8 & 9..happy watching..

eh..ape id twitter u ek..meh me add.. ni id aii.. has_ishak

Nini Best said...

best best... suka suka... nnti i d/load... ok i add u kt twitter nnti ek..

Post a Comment