Thursday, March 15, 2012

My New Addiction

Tolong! Is there a rehab center to cure my new addiction ermm not so new actually. I'm addicted to Koran Drama! Lately, my lifestyle has been totally changed and everything has been brought to a standstill. My social life is lacking and I don’t go out that often these days like previously. It’s nothing but Korean drama, day in and day out. No day passes without my sitting in front of my computer watching not one but several dramas, one after another. Every day it’s a Korean drama marathon for me. Sigh. 


Before, when I had to depend on the airing of Korean dramas on TV or bought/borrowed DVDs, I was not that much addicted. But now with the free watching Korean drama sites online it’s sheer heaven. I think at the rate I’m going I’ll finish watching all the Korean dramas in no time at all. Sigh. 



Just finished watching ' Lie To Me' and then continue with 'Que Sera Sera' after that "Coffee Prince " coming 'Take Care of us, Captain... Next 'The Moon That Embraces The Sun' Huhuhuhu Can’t stop watching Korean dramas!!!! Please help me... but no thanks ... hahahaha
 





No comments:

Post a Comment