Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day


Hmmm... yesterday the whole world celebrated Mother's Day. Talking about motherhood, being a mother is definitely one of the best jobs in the world since the payment is pure love. This is my first Mother’s Day, and it definitely has new meaning. I now have an intense love in my life that I didn’t know existed. My entire life has new meaning thanks to my perfect little Aliyah. Motherhood is one of the most transforming experiences of my life!... and exhausting, exhilarating and extraordinary journey... BUT I love and enjoy being a mother!

To all mother’s in the world, I wish you a very happy day!
Mak, Salmah Sulaiman, thank you for doing your best with all of us every day. I admire your strength. you are beautiful in every way and I love you madly!

No comments:

Post a Comment