Friday, February 24, 2012

5 Things

5 things I like to do

* sleeping

* talking with my En Suami

* talking with my daughter

* reading

* watch movies


5 things in my bedroom

* Towel

* Books

* Dressing table emmm crowded woo

* Ohh bantal yang banyak

* Wardrobe


5 things in my wallet

* ATM cards

* Member Cards ( Jusco, MPH, Tesco, Sogo etc)

* 'Ibu duit' :D

* ATM statement

* Picture of en suami



5 things in my bags


* Handphone

* Handphone charger

* Lipstick

* Wrislet

* Coins


 5 things I'm doing now


* Watch Lie To Me

* Gaining weight everyday (ohh S size please come to mama)

* Reading 'Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn' untuk kali ke brape ntah dah ni

* Waiting to watch Vampire Diaries episode 15

*  Sad (tak dapat beli penny dress from poplook)






No comments:

Post a Comment